In Home Services
Computers for in home users have come a long way in just 25 years or so.
They are now the heart of the way many people communicate, keep in contact, shop and learn. They are useful tools for many things such as, tracking information, organising finances, and being creative. Yet all of this can be confusing with software companies changing they way the systems operate, and how devices link to each other, all the time.
This is where we come in.
We offer two different types of services, where we come in and set everything up for you and get you going, or we can spend the time with you and teach you how to use your devices to their full potential.
We can help with:
- Buying a new computer
- Setting up your Computer, Devices and Display
- Setting up Printers and Scanners
- Connecting to the Internet
- Setting up Email
- Starting a Social Media Account
We can also teach you to:
- Work with Files and Folders
- Work with Windows Apps
- Understand Internet Basics
- Browsing the Internet
- Staying Safe While Online
- Connecting with People Online
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Short-cut Keys
- Keeping your Kids Safe Online
If what you need isn't on the lists, don't worry. chances are we can still help.
Call us today for a no obligation chat about your needs.